It was truly perfect reading weather today, and with our Village library stocked full of incredible books, you're never short of a good read.
Whether you want to:
• 🔎 Pour through the pages of a mystery
• 💕 Get swept up in a romantic tale
• 🧭 Be absorbed into an adventure
• 😂 Have a laugh with a comedy
• 👽 Go out of this world with a sci-fi novel; or
• 🖋 Delve into the life of another with a biography
There really is something for everyone.
Now that you have your book ... pop the kettle on ... It's time to settle in.
R U OK Day is once a year, but our door is open every day for any resident, family member or staff who needs to talk.
As a community, we all lookout for one another. So if you see a resident, neighbour, friend, staff member or family member showing signs of mental health struggle, be sure to ask them "Are you okay?" This simple question could change everything ♡
Did you know that Seabeach Gardens is a pet friendly village? We love seeing residents enjoying their well earned retirement, accompanied by their four legged friend!
Not only are dogs 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 adorable, there are also proven health benefits to owning a pet, such as:
• Decreased blood pressure
• Decreased cholesterol levels
• Decreased feelings of loneliness
• Increased oppurtunities for exercise and outdoor activity; and
• Increased oppurtunites for socialization, to name a few.
So, if you are looking to move, but are worried about your animal companion ... no need. Seabeach Gardens is the perfect place for you and your furry friend to enjoy beachside living, amoung a fantastic community.